Sunday, April 01, 2012

DELICATE, YOUR BODY TO SUCCOUR

Delicate, your body to succour, I smelt you; I smelt every intimate smell of you because I had smelt you, every intimate smell of you, and so I smell you, every intimate, private, delicious smell of you. I will smell you, every intimate inch of you, and every intimate smell of you.

I was going to smell you, every intimate smell of you, but you took every delicious scent from you away. I was going to smell you, but I can no longer.


Delicate, your body, I sensed you. I sensed every speeding beat of your heart because I had sensed you, every speeding beat of your heart, and so I succour you, every intimate, glorious speeding pulse of your heart. I will succour you, every intimate inch of you, at every soaring beat of your heart.

I was going to succour you, but you took every glorious speeding pulse beat away. I was going to succour you, but I can no longer.